Cherry is a miracle for the treatment of diabetesCherry improves appetite, strengthens blood vessels and removes harmful substances from the body. This is shown in a recent study on the properties of cherry.
These fruits were known for a long time as "cherry of birds", as people noticed that they are prefered by birds flying in the sky. Doctors say that cherry is especially useful and well absorbed by the body.
1. Sweet cherry is rich in provitamin A, vitamins of group B, vitamins C and D, iron, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. It activates metabolic processes, improves appetite and brain function, has the effect of general strengthening of the body.
2. Cherry contains biologically active substances that normalize blood coagulability. It affects the general condition of the body.
3. Dark red cherry varieties contain many carotenoids and anthocyanins - flavonoids, which strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Therefore, cherry is useful for preventing bruising and lowering blood pressure in hypertension.
4. Cherry is good in case of anemia, supplying the body with iron.
5. It is also useful for arthritis, gout, rheumatism, because it contains salicylic acid with analgesic effect.
6. There is a lot of fiber in the cherry which helps the intestines. Fruits improve peristalsis and are effective for constipation.
7. Cherry helps with coughing. For this purpose it is better to cook stewed fruit (without sugar) and drink it hot.
8. Contains many carbohydrates. Rich in fructose, which helps the blood supply of the pancreas. Therefore it is useful for people with diabetes.
9. Cherry is recommended for people with heart disease, because it compensates for the lack of potassium necessary for the normal functioning of the heart.
10. It also activates the kidneys and liver. Cherry has a positive effect on the skin and helps with various skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis). Mask of cherry cleanses pores, removes dead cells. This same mask helps with oily skin.
Cherry juice is also useful - with constipation, anemia and disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract. With such problems, you need to drink half a cup of juice several times a day. When atony intestines and colitis it is useful to drink 1 tablespoon of juice 3 times a day.
We need need to eat fruits in small amounts (300 g) several times a day. Fruits need to be thoroughly chewed to avoid flatulence. Sweet cherries can not be used by people with increased intestinal permeability.