Ro Ru En

Interesting Facts

Ten foods that help lower cholesterol

Cholesterol is essential for the human body, but if it is too much, then inevitably the problems begin. We recommend to include in the diet of foods from a new survey - they help to normalize the level.

Today cholesterol discuss virtually every television show about health, absolutely all medical portals and blogs. We decided not to lag behind and also to explore the really important question in detail.

Cholesterol is a completely natural substance for the human body. It is found in all cell membranes. At the same time 80% produced by the liver, and the remaining 20% ​​of a person gets from food.

If a person has problems with the heart, vascular conditions or disorders of the liver, the elevated levels of cholesterol in the blood, caused by improper diet (excessive consumption of fatty, smoked, fried foods), can be very dangerous. Vessel walls are formed on the plaque, and the risk of stroke, heart attack, atherosclerosis and increases several times.

Want to cholesterol in your body was normal? Then turn to your diet 10 useful products. They will help normalize cholesterol levels and lower it, as well as strengthen the immune system and to saturate the body with nutrients and vitamins.

1. Garlic

Garlic and its beneficial properties known to man for more than a thousand years. We sometimes underestimate this product, but it is the best drug that you can think of. According to its beneficial properties and the rich composition of garlic is equal to the natural antibiotic. It has more than 150 nutrients. It is no wonder that garlic is good for the heart, blood vessels and helps lower cholesterol.

2. Spinach

Not yet had time to fall in love with the spinach? It's time to fix it! The more greens in your diet, the healthier you are. It is an axiom. Spinach contains in its composition a large number of vitamins and minerals. Among these vitamins, PP, A, H, C, E, selenium, calcium, magnesium, manganese. And there spinach lutein that regular use reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease in the system several times.

3. Soybean

Soy foods are good for the body for several reasons. Firstly, they contain in their composition useful fats which favorably affect the heart and blood vessels. And, secondly, soy helps stomach faster and easier to digest food. Be sure to pay attention to the tofu and soy milk.


4. Legumes

Legumes - an excellent way to diversify the diet and make it healthier. Beans, peas, chickpeas and other legumes are equally useful for the digestive system and to the heart and blood vessels. They are very high in fiber, which helps normalize blood cholesterol levels.

5. Red fish

Red fish must have at least a couple of times a week. It is nutritious, calorie, and contains in its composition of fats. This polyunsaturated fatty acid omega-3, which belong to the category of mineral fats. They strengthen the cardiovascular system and reduce the risk of diseases of these organs.


6. Nuts

Nuts - the best snack. They are nutritious and healthy. It is a natural antioxidant and a valuable source of important vitamins, which have a positive effect on the heart and blood vessels. Particular attention should be paid to the cashew, walnuts and almonds.

7. Oatmeal and barley

Porridge in the morning - this is the best solution. This nutritious breakfast your body definitely will appreciate and you will be immensely grateful. To strengthen the heart and blood vessels is best to choose oatmeal and barley. With its long cooking cereals, as they have more vitamins and minerals.


8. Avocado

Avocado is the most nutritious fruit in the world. It contains the same beneficial omega-3 fats, which are contained in red fish. If you want to strengthen the immune system, heart and blood vessels, replace butter in the avocado and add it to salads.


9. Fruits and vegetables

If you always want to be healthy and to have a strong heart and blood vessels, then lean on fruit and vegetables, especially green. In them, the concentration of vitamins is so high that no additional vitamin complexes you just do not need them.


10. Dark chocolate

Scientific studies have shown that dark chocolate in moderation can work wonders. It improves mental activity, enhances memory and has beneficial effects on heart health and blood vessels. A total of 15 grams of dark chocolate a day is enough to very quickly notice positive changes in your body. Note: we are talking about dark chocolate, cocoa content in which more than 70%.

And that's all you can buy from us at any of the supermarkets "Nr1"

You can find out where next to you the nearest supermarket "Nr1", by clicking here