Curious things about champagneChampagne is one of the most consumed drinks for the New Year.
Find out 9 things that you most likely didn't know about this fizzy drink.
- Marilyn Monroe once took a bath of champagne. It took 350 bottles of an expensive drink.
- In the 19th century, young people from high society in England used champagne to polish shoes.
- James Bond is one of the biggest consumers of champagne. In films, the hero drinks this drink more than 35 times.
- In a bottle of champagne for 750 ml approximately 49 million bubbles.
- The acidity of champagne is three times that of beer.
- If you drink qualitative champagne, then you will notice the bubbles aligned on the edge of the glass, like wagons in the composition.
- If you drink champagne too quickly, you will get drunk faster and you will have a headache, because of the bubbles, alcohol penetrates the body more quickly.
- There are more chances to be killed by a stopper from a champagne, than from a bite of a poisonous spider.
- Champagne can be served with any dish.